Get the latest Bitcoin News Below!
- Price analysis 9/22: BTC, ETH, ADA, BNB, XRP, SOL, DOT, DOGE, AVAX, UNI
Positive news about China’s Evergrande meltdown and the Fed’s intent to […]
- Federal Reserve Could Taper ‘Soon’ as Officials See Interest Rate Hike Next Year
Bitcoin rose after the Federal Reserve announced its latest monetary-policy […]
- Swiss Bitcoin Startup Relai Builds Proprietary Broker
The investment app has become a regulated Virtual Asset Service Provider, […]
- Neopets Looks to NFTs to Revive Its Early-Aughts Glory
Can a pivot to the metaverse help a once-loved brand return to […]
- Altcoins see a 35% bounce after Bitcoin reclaims $43,000
LPT, COTI and AXS lead altcoins higher after ETH hits $3,000 and Bitcoin bulls […]
- Crypto News Roundup for Sept. 22, 2021
With crypto markets slightly rebounding after a dip and a look at how the SEC […]
- Trading Platform eToro to Delay Public Debut Until Fourth Quarter
Trading platform eToro is delaying going public through a special purpose […]
- What Is DeFi?
DeFi is short for "decentralized finance," an umbrella term for Ethereum and […]
- Dutch Football Club PSV Holds Bitcoin On Its Balance Sheet
PSV received bitcoin through a sponsorship deal in August and confirmed they […]
- BlockFi Gets Another Extension From NJ Regulators on New Interest Accounts Ban
An order prohibiting BlockFi from creating new interest-bearing accounts has […]
- Solana-Based DEX Orca Raises $18M Series A Funding
Orca, a Solana-based decentralized exchange (DEX), has raised $18 million in […]
- Who Watches the Chain Watchers?
Yesterday we had a major scoop from CoinDesk’s Danny Nelson, who unearthed a […]
- Since ‘Golden Cross,’ Bitcoin Is Down 12%; Blame the Fed?
An ostensibly bullish price-chart indicator known as the "golden cross" […]
- 1inch Bolsters Arbitrum DeFi Ecosystem With Exchange Aggregation
1inch has deployed its Exchange Aggregator and Limit Order protocols to the […]
- Robinhood Is Testing Bitcoin and Crypto Withdrawal Feature And New Digital Wallet
Robinhood is testing Bitcoin and crypto withdrawals, as well as a new digital […]
There's always something going on! Stay up to date on the latest from different publications. Bitcoin is a ball of energy and excitement and we never know what's next.
Enjoy the latest Bitcoin News from sources like Bitcoin Magazine, Coin Telegraph, CNN, New York Times, Yahoo, CoinDesk, Wall Street Journal and more! Please note, don't believe everything you read. It can take a little time but there are reputable sources, writers and people who care about Bitcoin and want to get out as much real info as possible. I'm doing everything possible to list as many reputable sources, people that I myself read to you. No one is paying me anything. I'm sharing what I believe is viable info. Remember that anything can change at anytime and I'm definitely not always right. These are things I deem reliable sources. If that feeling changes? I will remove the source.
If you aren't sure, don't be afraid to ask! Meet me over on Twitter at anytime! Bitcoin for Girls on Twitter.