Get the latest Bitcoin News Below!
- First Mover Americas: Is Bitcoin Rallying Ahead of Schedule?
The latest price moves in bitcoin (BTC) and crypto markets in context for March […]
- Worldcoin’s WLD Drops as Elon Musk Sues OpenAI
WLD is considered a proxy bet on OpenAI, the Sam Altman-owned artificial […]
- Bitcoin Bulls Just Joining the Rally Are Very Late to the Party, Analyst Says
Never before has the RSI been this overbought alongside an above-$60,000 […]
- SEC Overstepped Bounds in Kraken Lawsuit, State AGs Charge
- SEC in ‘Enforcement-Only Mode’ for Crypto, Commissioner Peirce Says at ETHDenver
“What I reflect is the fact that you all are spending part of your […]
- StarkWare Unveils New 'Stwo' Cryptographic Prover That's 'Blazingly Fast'
The upgraded prover should lead to faster and cheaper transactions, according […]
- Bitcoin Blasting Toward Biggest Monthly Gain in 3 Years
The cryptocurrency has more room to run, analysts say.
- Retiring CEO of Giant Asset Manager Vanguard Shunned Bitcoin ETFs. Will His Replacement?
The question some are now asking is whether the famously conservative firm will […]
- Protocol Village: Layer-2 Network Metis Integrates Chainlink CCIP as Canonical Token Bridge
The latest in blockchain tech upgrades, funding announcements and deals. For […]
- Bitcoin Is Hitting All-Time Highs Around the World
Bitcoin is trading at a premium in many of the world's currencies because of […]
- Anduro: A Network of Sidechains
Anduro is a federated/merge mined hybrid sidechain design, specifically […]
- Bank of America, Wells Fargo to Offer Spot Bitcoin ETFs to Clients: Bloomberg
Two Wall Street wealth management giants, Bank of America’s Merrill Lynch and […]
- Bitcoin ETF Trading Frenzy Continues After Record $673M Net Inflow as BTC Price Nears Record
BlackRock's bitcoin ETF (IBIT) surpassed $1 billion in trading volume Thursday […]
- Trading Platform Robinhood, Layer-2 Arbitrum Team Up To Offer Swaps To Users
Users of Robinhood’s self-custody wallet will have access to Arbitrum swaps […]
- Wells Fargo and Bank of America’s Merrill Are Now Offering Spot Bitcoin ETFs To Clients
The banks are providing access to Bitcoin ETFs to select wealth management […]
There's always something going on! Stay up to date on the latest from different publications. Bitcoin is a ball of energy and excitement and we never know what's next.
Enjoy the latest Bitcoin News from sources like Bitcoin Magazine, Coin Telegraph, CNN, New York Times, Yahoo, CoinDesk, Wall Street Journal and more! Please note, don't believe everything you read. It can take a little time but there are reputable sources, writers and people who care about Bitcoin and want to get out real information. Remember that anything can change at anytime and I'm definitely not always right. These are things I deem reliable sources. If that feeling changes? I will remove the source.
If you aren't sure, don't be afraid to ask! Meet me over on Twitter at anytime! Mel on Twitter.