Get the latest Bitcoin News Below!
- DOJ Claims Sam Bankman-Fried Tried to Influence Witness Testimony, Asks for Communications Ban
Federal prosecutors wrote a letter to U.S. District Court Judge Lewis Kaplan on […]
- WazirX Says Binance Lied About Ownership as Dispute About India’s Largest Exchange Escalates
The back-and-forth about the ownership of WazirX could have a devastating […]
- Total crypto market cap rises above $1T, and data suggests more upside is in store
Bad news continues to dominate crypto media headlines but Bitcoin and the wider […]
- Crypto Markets Today: Bitcoin Holds Steady Above $23K, White House Urges Congress to 'Step Up' Crypto Regulation
Also: Polygon’s MATIC token gained 8%, while Arbitrum-based decentralized […]
- Proof Reveals Artists Behind Grails III NFT Release, Urging Collectors to Appreciate Digital Art Over Hype
The 20 artists behind the latest installment of the NFT collective’s Grails […]
- Bitcoin Holds Steady Above $23K as Traders Eye Fed’s Next Meeting
Bitcoin and ether have outperformed equities this year. The FOMC’s decision […]
- Better Policy Can Turn NFTs Into an Intellectual Property Powerhouse
- Price analysis 1/27: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOGE, MATIC, DOT, LTC, AVAX
Bitcoin and select altcoins continue to consolidate near their recent highs, […]
- Bitcoin Sellers Exhausted, Accumulators HODL The Line
Bitcoin supply-side dynamics and on-chain indicators look to be as strong as […]
- Decentralized Exchange Vela’s DXP Token Surges Ahead of Beta Release on Arbitrum
The utility token has rallied 50% in the past 24 hours and more than doubled […]
- NFT Collection Azuki’s Twitter Account Hacked, Leading Followers to Malicious Link
Hoshiboy, the co-founder of the popular anime-inspired project, told CoinDesk […]
- New York Assembly introduces crypto payments bill for fines, taxes
The bill clarifies that state agencies can legally agree to accept […]
- The Best Tool for Designing Effective DeFi Policies Is Web3 Itself
- Why Real Regulatory Change In Crypto Has Not Happened
Legislators need to educate themselves on Web3 if they care about protecting […]
- Aptos Labs CEO Says NFTs Will Push Boundaries of Previous Generation Blockchains
Mohammad Shaikh, co-founder of the layer 1 blockchain, says in 2023, he […]
There's always something going on! Stay up to date on the latest from different publications. Bitcoin is a ball of energy and excitement and we never know what's next.
Enjoy the latest Bitcoin News from sources like Bitcoin Magazine, Coin Telegraph, CNN, New York Times, Yahoo, CoinDesk, Wall Street Journal and more! Please note, don't believe everything you read. It can take a little time but there are reputable sources, writers and people who care about Bitcoin and want to get out real information. Remember that anything can change at anytime and I'm definitely not always right. These are things I deem reliable sources. If that feeling changes? I will remove the source.
If you aren't sure, don't be afraid to ask! Meet me over on Twitter at anytime! Mel on Twitter.