How to Buy Bitcoin
How to Buy Bitcoin
If you are just getting started, and want to buy a little Bitcoin?
CashApp is a good place to go. CashApp is owned by Square or is the former Square app for taking payments. Now you can send payments AND buy Bitcoin AND buy stocks. To have a place to buy that's reliable and easy? You've come to the right place.
What I like about Cash App is that you can accept Bitcoin and other payments and you get a debit card with it. You can use this as a stand alone account or hook a bank account to it. If you sign up using this link, we each get $5 free. You don't have to, no worries. I don't recommend anything because I'm getting paid. I recommend if I've used it, had no issues and also know others who have done the same.
But if you'd like to support us, it helps! Sign Up and Get $5 Free. Read below and then click the link and follow the directions. Nothing is easier. There is only ONE BITCOIN. You may see other coins for sale on other sites. I recommend doing your own intense research before buying any other cryptocurrency besides Bitcoin.
Here is some more info about them.
- Cash App is a peer-to-peer payment app formerly known as Square Cash.
- Jack Dorsey, founder of Twitter owns this company.
- A peer-to-peer system is basically user to user. You are sending to each other not a bank first THEN to each other.
- It's good to use peer-t0-peer applications with people you know.
- One risk of a peer-to-peer network is it isn't as secure by nature. So use all security features.
- You can send and receive USD with anyone also on the network.
- You can link to a bank account.
- You can spend money in the account with a dedicated Visa debit card they send you.
- To receive USD between Cash App users is free. (I'm sure to a certain point, DYOR)
- You can set up direct deposits to your Cash App account using a routing and account number.
- The Visa debit is considered a pre-paid debit card.
- There are some protection if your card is lost or stolen. Make sure you read closely.
- You can buy up to 10K dollars worth of BTC per day on CashApp.
- They will want your photo and info KYC (know your customer) just like a bank.
- You will need to do that in order to buy and withdraw Bitcoin.